Question

Posted in Banking

helen1944z

credit carma quality
i used to go into the site weekly now i seldom do because its useless and not accurate no wonder its free

Not the right thread

However, it's the closest. I have a suggestion. Credit karma should have a history button so that you can see your progress because some times I forget what my previous score was. I am aware that I can dig through previous reports, but a button for just the scores would be very user friendly.
Thank you for helping me get back in track. Good luck to all those who are doing the same.

I go to it daily because the information is very applicable and my score has improved since joining.  But leaving is your choice.  Bye Bye.