Question

HannaShakour

Credit Cards requirements to upgrade my credit score
Karma recommended me Cap-One to open a credit card, and when I did, Cap-One rejected me . Now I don't know how to iraise my score? Right now I don't know what is the right recommendation to upgrade my credit score, and also I don't have any credit card to pay on time to help showing my persistance

The credit card offers and suggestions are paid advertisements directed at people within a very general demographic. Because no person's situation is the same, not everyone in this group will qualify. The offer does not mean you're qualified.

Consider signing up with a secured credit card. Basically you pay ~$250-$300 for a card with a low limit. Once you show a certain number of on-time monthly payments then you get the $ back and the card becomes unsecured. This will limit your liability while providing a vehicle to build credit.

very unhelpful

so even this site that claims to be helpful and complete , and suggest options for you and tells you the your chances of gettin approved are good based on all your info they have are completly false and inaccurate , very misleeding .  seems even credit karma is permiated by false advertising.