Question

aldebaly

credit cards on my report, my spouse', how to get off
the cards are in spouses name not mine, how to get off report

Being married doesn't mean you are sharing a credit report with your spouse unless you are also sharing accounts. Your spouse may be the primary cardholder, but you are probably an authorized user. I had literally pages of derogatory marks on my report a few years ago because my ex husband defaulted on all our creditors. There were accounts I didn't even know about, but since I was an authorized user on all of them they showed up on my report too. 
Are the accounts still active? If they are open and in good standing, it shouldn't be a problem to contact the creditor and say you don't want to be an authorized user any longer. If it's closed, charged off, or in collections that's a different story. You can't get it off your report; at this point all you can do is let them age and fall off. If they are open collections you may want to consider paying them, since closed collections look a lot better on your report than open collections. It probably won't help your score much, but there are plenty of instances where having open collections on your report will affect your life a whole lot more than a closed collection.