Question

alexismgwynn94

Credit Cards - Low Credit Score
I would like to start improving my credit score using credit cards. I have a SimplyBe card, Fingerhut (rarely used), and I was just approved for Credit One Bank with a $300 limit. Does anyone know any cards that will help?

TU: 568 Equifax: 561 Experian: Unsure FICO: 515

With scores that low? secured cards would best route, the fees you paid and going to pay for that Credit One card, would cover most of security deposits, be sure to read and understand its terms and conditions, it might not have "grace period" meaning they would start charging you interest soon as the purchase posted, usualy with- in couple days after the purchase, and charge you a fee for credit limit increase. Since you have three cards reporting, I would just wait to let your scores improve and let any baddies ages a bit more.

It isn't the card but how well you use the credit you have and how much credit you have, as is explained very well in the articles on this site.  I took the time to read and learn and recommend you do so, also.  It's information that will benefit you for the rest of your life.