Question

dhartigan

Credit Cards for (debt)/(credit) ratio
Should I open another credit card to decrease my credit card utilization? I currently have four credit cards open and only use one of them, which is still in the 0% APR range. My credit score is around 660, credit card utilization is 44%, and I have about a $15k credit limit . Is there a ratio of number credit cards to amount of credit available that affects the credit score? Thank you.

Your utiliztion is much too high. 660 credit score is fair. You need to get those cards paid off, and get your utilization down to 20% or less. Your goal should be to never pay interest, it's wasted money, and get your score up to the high 700's as a minimum.