Question

Hiro1221

Credit Cards best suited for someone post Chapter 7?
I apparently have a 633 credit score now after having my Chapter 7 Bankruptcy go through back in late July, early August. I'd like to start re-building my credit with a small card but not sure how to go about it.

Any suggestions on the best(s) cards to go for or anything else that may help me go about this? Thanks.

After a bankruptcy you have to totally begin rebuilding your credit so the best start for a credit card is a secured card.  You will have to make a deposit of a few ($200-$400) with the issuer and that is usually the beginning credit limit.  Time and smart usage will help build mokre credit points.  You may find secured cards here or with a local bank or credit union.  Over a period of time, you will eventually qualify for unsecured cards.