Question

xraychick01

Credit card utilization went down so did credit score
Last month my credit card utilization was 22% and my credit score was 757. This month my credit card utilization went down to 17% and my credit score was impacted negatively by this and went down to 752. According to credit karma keeping your credit card utilization around 20% or a little under will make your credit score go up so I'm confused as to why mine went down?

Confuses me too, but this is a non-fico scoring system and I don't follow it. I only worry about what my FICO score are. A fluctuation of five points is nothing anyway, so don't worry about it. Something else may have caused the decrease as well, so look for any other changes to your reports.