Question

snozberrywaffle

Credit card utilization is coming up incorrect.
I spent a large amount of money in December of last year, bringing my utilization up to 51%. I paid it off on time and in full a few days later, but CreditKarma still shows my utilization at 51%, even though it's currently at about 10%. My score dropped about 40 points. Did I do something wrong or is the program just not reading my accounts correctly?

It just takes a bit of time for your activities to catch up to this website.  Credit Karma updates their info from TransUnion once a week.  The creditor you paid off reports their data whichever day of the month they choose, so it is probably just a timing issue.  Congrats, by the way!