Question

juanse

credit card utilization
so i had a card with a limit of 7000. which it had a balance of 6500, but has been in collection since 2011. Why does my card utilization show 90% and 20% in another bureau. shoul I make a dispute on the one that shows 90%??? or what should I do? thanks

I think before I would do anything is to see what the statute of limitations is in your state for your creditor suing you on unpaid debt.  $6500 is probably a sizable enough amount for them to warrant spending some time and money on a lawsuit. You start poking around and your apt to poke a hornets nest.