Question

mattmckenzz

credit card updating score
I've been trying very hard to get my credit utilization low in hopes that it will boost my credit score. My score sits at 570. My credit utilization is at 91 percent. I paid all my credit cards down to under 10% and then checked with all my credit cards to see when they report to the credit bureaus. They say that they report after the statement close so I waited one week after they all closed to check my fico again. I have been waiting for over 40 days now and my score hasn't changed at all. I called all my credit cards and they say that they automatically send updates through the computer to the credit bureaus . I called the credit bureaus specifically Transunion and they say that the minute they get the information its updated in their system, they blame each other so I cant get a strait answer. I Don't understand this Ive waited over 40 days, one account is at 45 and still no update!!! What is going on with my credit, whenever I charge something I would see it reflect within 2 weeks!

You'll just have to give it more time.  Each credit card company (despite what they told you) reports all their data to all three bureaus on a certain day of each month (they pick the day).  They don't send data every day, I think they didn't know what they were talking about.  I'm sure that the informatin will be updated in another 30 days.  Just the luck of the draw, I'm afraid.