Question

badlands17

Credit Card Score?
On almost $60K of credit card limit, I have only an open debt of $128 for a utilization of 0%, The explanation says "You have the lowest credit card utilization rate found among all members", yet my score is a C. I don't understand why a C grade if I use little of my credit limit and pay off anything owed every month.

Are you using just one card to make charges on and not using all of them? You should probably use all of them, if only for small purchases, to show an active credit profile with positive payment history.

Keeping this in mind, most resources suggest keeping your credit card utilization below 30 percent on each card and collectively. In addition, make sure you pay your balances on time and that the debt is something you can manage.