Question

irejamaican

credit card removed from report, says decreased rather than increased limit
i received $500 increase on my credit limit 3 months ago but my credit card which I've had for the past 6yrs is no longer being reported on my credit report. how do I fix that? Capital one said they didn't remove me from their monthly report to the beura. C k said it was decreased rather than increased which subsequently shows it has been removed

You need to pull your real, complete credit reports from www.annualcreditreport.com and see what is going on.  Write letters to bureaus and creditors for any errors (don't do it online).