Question

Jilled65

Credit Card Refuses to remove me from my ex spouses credit card
I have talked to the credit card company and so has my EX, they say I was a joint user which I was not. I never filled out or signed an application. The CC Company told me they don't need my signature just my info. This debt was deemed my EX's in divorce decree and court documents. My EX wrote a notarized letter for me accepting all liability and stating they only added me as a signer. Still the CC company refuses to remove me.

I disputed through credit karma.  I was not the primary card holder only an authorized user.  They had my name removed within a week.

iIn reality, The CCco is in contempt .

But that would be hard to fight in court.  They have a bunch of lawyers that will fight it like a cornerned racoon.  

Easiest thing to do is to ask your Ex to pay off and close the account all together.  It may be inconvient but it really is the easiest way to deal with it.

I would talk to a lawyer about this. Many will give a free consultation and may represent you with no upfront costs if you have grounds to sue the credit card company.