Question

phuong727

credit card reapply or not
about a month ago CK had my CR score about 674 and I apply for a card but got turn down. Now my CR score is 709 and the card I got turn down for. CK recommend the card i got turn down for. should I reapply or should i not.

You can try but your name may still be in their database as a refusal and you could be denied again.

Remember too, every credit application generates a hard inquiry that remains on your record for a couple of years and may have a minor impact in the first year.

You might want to investigate other cards and try applying in 6 months.

Also, it costs money to set up and maintain an Internet site.  We get to use this site for free.  Someone is paying for the site and, given that the recommended cards are from Capital One, it's likely they are financing the site and hope to recoup their costs by having people apply for and use their cards.  I consolidated my credit cards with a new card from my choice of financial institution and received the new card and an increase in credit rating.  We have free choice available to us.