Question

13CherBear

Credit Card percentage of use
Is having three CCs with similar, but high percentage of use decreasing at the similar rate or pay 1 off with 2 at higher percentage use rate?

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it matters. As I understand it, it's your TOTAL debt versus your TOTAL available credit that yields your credit utilization percentage. Where it could matter is if you're looking at high utilization on a per-account basis, but that doesn't impact your score to the best of my knowledge.

With FICO it is scored both ways, on an individual account basis as well as an overall utilization among all accounts. It is a good idea to try to keep all accounts, separately and overall at below 30% at minimum, more for better scores.