Question

pj2014

credit card offer
Should I take credit card offer if im cleaning up my credit at this time or should I wait till my cedit is cleaned up? I do need to build my credit though.

Depends on how far you have to go to get your credit straightened out.  What ever is on your credit report is going to stay for 7.5 years from "date of last activity" which usually means last payment.  And it depends on the offer.  I keep getting offers in the mail and the interest rate on them is higher than on a card I use most, so I'm not going there.

Basically it's a personal choice based on your needs.  You might want to refer to the articles here (look on the left side of this page) and learn as much as possible about how to build and maintain a good credit score.  That what Credit Karma is for...helping people learn how to build and maintain a good credit score.