Question

mykal50

Credit card not showing on report
I have 3 credit cards. One of them I have had for 13 years and it is in excellent standing. Equifax shows all 3 on their report. TransUnion only shows 2, they don't show the 13 yr old card in excellent standing. Thus, they give me a lower score. Why wouldn't they show it? Is there anything I can do about it? Every point helps when it comes to a credit score.

It's not the bureaus' fault. The CC companie reports to either one, two, or all three bureaus... it depends on them how they want to report your debt, and who they report it to (oh, and how often they report on it.)