Question

AllTheKingsHorses

credit card not a loan?
I have a US Bank credit card that I use monthly and yet its showing up on my credit report as a line of credit, and so my credit card usage rating is very low. Why does an LOC show up this way and negatively affect my score? I have a VISA to the account and use it for all my monthly expenses, so usage is very high....but instead of working for my credit score, it seems to be working against....why?

All depends on how US bank set you up

Your score may be lower because of a lack of variety in your file.  I would suggest that open a new credit card account to use daily.  Fill out your file.