Question

TurboDiesel12

Credit card judgements how long on credit report
Unpaid judgments on credit report Massachusetts

Most Helpful Response

tracie

For 7 years and 6 months after the statue of limitations for your state runs out for the collector to collect upon the debt. You can contest the judgement being credit cards aren't applicable to states written contracts statute. Truth in lending act specified they are open ended contracts . I just got a debt I owe thrown out of court. Look into your states borrowing statue and the consumer agreement as far as legal terms - was it established per their terms in a state outside your own? If so argue it all day long. Virginia has a 3 year statue to collect, kentucky isn't established, but under the fair debt collection practices act most states are 5 years maximum they can sue and they have to sue to collection as a judgement only gives them extended time to sue

Judgments in Missouri

Need to know what it takes to remove or at least settle a judgement 

and get it off or cleared on my credit? Who can help 

How long will it take for a collection

How long will it take for a close credit card that I payed off to come off my credit score.the credit card was  close and went to collections ..  

How long can a judgement stay on your credit in the state of Georgia... they levied (if that's how you spell it) in 2011 only getting around $350 the judgement is for $4950. Also can they Levy my accoiunts again without me knowing before they do it?

New Jersey?

Paid car loan reflects unpaid on my credit and I've spoken to transunion stating it will be cleared, but still there what to do? And how long for settled CC? Please help

20 years for MA.

EQUIFAX

BY FAR THE WORST CREDIT BUREAU THERE IS

simmeringinWA

Enter Your Reply : Disagree...TransUnion is the worst!! And has the most unfair points system I've ever run across!

Judgements in WA State

10 years.  Judgements are enforceable for 10 years, as long as they're enforceable they will haunt you.  You may get the bureaus to wipe them off with a complaint, but the judgement isn't gone.  And when you get to the end of the 10 year mark, they have the right to lien your property.  I guess by the time 10 years is up, they've figured out you're not going to pay and the effort to lien your house or whatever is now worth it?  It sucks!  I'm battling that problem now.  My old judgement is so buried by different creditors buying it, I can't even find who I'm supposed to pay!

I want check my credit

How's my credit

show my credit

Check all my credit