Question

bmarmstrong39

Credit Card Issue
I have a credit card on my credit report but is my moms credit card not mine~she ordered an extra card with my name on it s I could do things for her if she couldn't~I could not use her card~its always paid on time but its at its limit so it makes it look like I have 3 credit cards maxed out~I am not able to make changes on the card it was done only so I could shop for my mom if she needed me to~how is this harming my credit

you want to be taken off your mom's credit Card.

It is never a good idea to be placed as a authorized user on someone's Credit Card unless you are married to them and even then only if the account is paid in full every month.