Question

pahummel

credit card info
I canceled my target credit card as I no longer use it. Now it is showing up under derogitory marks as credit limits decreased. How do I fix this?

Closing an account

Always has a negitive effect on your report.  Creditor want card holders that keep and maintain their accounts.  Depending on what percentage of your available credit that card represented it may have a very real impact.

If your score is in good order and you have plenty of other lines of credit the "Derog" will have little effect and over time will just seem to disappear,

Good Luck