Question

krisleut

Credit Card Help Please
Per the simulator it said if I open a new credit card my credit will go up well the hard inquiry caused it to go down.
Now when I get my card in 7-10 days because yes I was approved will it go back up?

Hi

I have 3 closed accounts and have been closed for a while. My credit is very poor for some unavaoidable situation:

1. I would like to know how to find out the negatives in my account that affects me the most and I am thinking of calling collections anc pay them off.

2. What is the extra charge people say I should pay collections and get a letter?.

3. I would be happy if my credit goes up by 100pts in 6 months. I am now in a better spot to pay off regularly and in a timely manner.

Any help/advice on this will be priceless. Thank you in advance!