Question

Kevoooo10

Credit card for student with massive debt
I recently was denied a credit card for the following reasons:
Debt to income ratio exceeds guidelines
income does not meet min requirements

The reason for that is because my source of income is from my federal loans, considering I am still a student.

Are there any credit cards I can apply for and get approval given this situation? Thank you in advance!

Have you consolidated or seen if you can pay your loans on income-based plan?  Call 469-619-0644 for a free 10 minute consult.

Another option is getting a secured credit card.  Check www.creditcards.com for all the info on rates etc. and a way to compare all available cards.  Free website.