Question

briandnj

Credit Card Debt settlement for all or some?
So, due to financial hardship I went from perfect credit for the past 20 years to the worst when my wife became perm disabled. I have 7 credit cards. I settled the debt myself with 4 of the highest debts. I have 3 others and a Lending Tree Loan... My ask is.... since I already have the worst credit rating and I already settled debt with some CC companies should I just cut my losses and settle with all? Basically does it help me at this point to try and pay in full some of the smaller balances or since I am already screwed save the money, settle with all to get into a better financial position?

Given you situation

I would think that your best bet is to settle the quickest way possible,  Since you've settled with some, your credit isn't going to be improved by trying to pay off some "In Full". Getting them all taken care of in the same time frame will allow you to start re-building that much sooner.

Good Luck