Question

kdw9189

credit card debt
Im paying off all of my credit card debt with my income tax. Should I pay each in full or pay a percentage to each until paid off? Which will reflect better on my credit score

It would help your credit the best to get them all paid down or attempt to get all cards below thirty percent utilization, but that may not be the best way to save money on interest or may not be the best plan of attack for tackling credit card debt, but whatever works for you to get these cards paid off and help your score the best that you can in the process.