Question

triplejrocks

Credit Card Concern
I am trying to pay off my Credit Card, hoping that my plan goals would work out, but for some odd, and dumb reason, when I am near reaching my goal, I am bribed to help pay bills with it, rather if paying bills through a different method, which I normally do.

No matter how hard I try, the debt keeps piling back up, when I am just ready to give it all up! I try keeping my Card away from unexpected people who know me well in my family, that my Credit Card, is not theirs. It's MINE. I get used so often, and have it all thrown in my face, even if I tried to just simply destroy the card, and they think that I am closing it, which I don't tend to do, because closing the account, I know for a fact, it will impact my credit score...

Any advice given would help

Tell them that the credit card company reduced your credit line, tell them that you have the card maxed, tell them that you are actually broke and would like to borrow some money from them. Tell them anything, that you think would work. If you keep giving them money, they will keep coming back for more. Cut the money off.