Question

Kommander

Credit Card company offering FICO score
I have recently gotten some new credit cards that offer to let me monitor my score through them. Capital One, Barclays and another that the name escapes me at the moment. My question is when I click on that I have to agree to let them monitor my credit which I guess I have no issues with but is that going to impact my score? Like inquiries?

If so, is there anywhere I can get all 3 scores for free and get them exactly as they are with the 3 bureaus or do I have to go to each bureau and pull my credit to see my actual scores with them?

Credit card co's are offering the scores

because of the latest "Fair credit laws".    Its considered a "Soft Inquiry" by a creditor you do business with so it has no effect on your credit score. 

Realize of course that you may get different scores on each of these sites. Thats normal. In reality we all have many different scores at any given time, but they should all be with in the same range.