Question

Sunshine4848

Credit Card Company Just Decreased My Credit Limit on $0 Balance Account - Will this Lower My Score?
I paid off a credit card and forgot to charge anything on it and it's been about a year since I've used the card. I just found out today that recently the credit card company decreased my limit by more than half of what the original limit was. Will this cause my credit score to drop? Should I ask them to restore to the original limit (Will they even restore it)? I currently have a score of 691, but the updated decreased limit is not showing on my credit yet. I'm nervous this will cause my score to fall even lower.