Question

onesand

Credit card companies not allowing you to transfer money.
I am wondering if it possible that you won't be able to transfer money from one account that I have. And they are the highest interest rate one. How do we know they will let you take it to transfer to another company?

Most Helpful Response

Sorry, but your question doesn't make much sense.  Are you talking about a balance transfer?  If you have more than one credit card and you want to transfer the balance from one card to another, that should not be a problem unless the transfer amount is higher than your credit limit on the card you are transfering to.  So, if you have card A and you want to transfer the balance to card B, card A has no say about it.  Card B pays off card A and you now have that balance on card B.  Make sense?

Reread and you may make sense.

I have heard that not all credit cards will let you transfer your balance to another new credit card. A to B as you put it. Bcredit company bank is known for not letting people do this.  My question was, How do I know that Kredit Karmas card will be able to over power what what card a says which has been no to most people who have tried?  Do you understand that now?  I just don't want to go through this an have care credit say sorry no can do. Because they have said no to others. Thank you.