Question

wrestlebud

Credit card co taking me to court
In 2007 I had to go to a Dentist I had a tooth pulled they financed it through GE Money Bank I defaulted its now 2016 and they are bring me to court for 960.00 I have 6 other credit cards that are in good standing what course of action should I take Can they find out about my other credit cards ? I lost my jobv last yr and been out of work I been getting some side work to keep me afloat they sent me last month a financial statement wanting to know my finaces income, bank accts cc ect How would you handle this chances are the orginal bill was probally around 300.00 should I call these people make a stettlement offer ? or should I let it go to court any answer wouldf be appreciated

i would try to do a settlement...  call them and see if they will work with you

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFO!