Question

kel36

Credit card balances incorrectly shown (1999?) on credit karma profile...what can I do?
My balance for one particular company shows my balance reporting date as 1999. That is when I opened this card. I am trying to rent a new place and don't want incorrect data on my record, so how can I have the problem fixed? (This card used to provide correct info, but this the second month the numbers are wrong.)

This was a temporary issue on the Credit Karma site that has now been resolved. Unlinked accounts were briefly listing the date an account was opened as the date that information was last reported to TransUnion. You should see that the "Last Updated" date on your dashboard and individual account pages is now correct.

check you actual credit report

check you transunion credit report for incorrect information as transunion is where creit karma gets its info from.  if you find incorrect info in your trans union report then contact transunion by following the instructions give by the transunion site to make corrections.