Question

CreditForDaddy

Credit Card Balance
I'm trying to raise my dads credit score, I got him an unsecured card and it raised it nearly 100 points in a couple months, the card started off with a $29 yearly fee which I paid in full, so when the card when around to being reported it was reported at a 0$ balance, the next report date for the card is coming up on the 21st, it currently has no balance

What is my best course of action from here? Should I charge something (under 10%) and then pay it off on the 21st? or should I charge something and then pay it off after the 21st when they give me a minimum payment? Or should I just keep it at 0$ and charge something every 4-5 months?

Use it every month, less than ten percent of the credit line as you know, let the small balance be reported and then pay it off completely before the due date. Then repeat the following month.

Yes, let there be a payment due, but pay it off before the due date in full to avoid interest, there is no need to carry a balance over.