Question

playmaker52

Credit card balance
I have a large personal loan account that was closed by the grantor due to late payments back during the bust. I have faithfully made 27 payments on time to reduce my balance. Ive noticed that the grantor reduces my orignal balance as my debt reduces. My problem is that the credit breau shows I always have a max balance from that lender, thus keeping me from getting a better score. If I had the option to pay in full I would not be sending this.
At this rate due to the balance due this could take many years.

Credit card balances

you need to establish at least 2 more revolving credit accounts (Credit Cards) to begin building postive credit history to offset the negative history.  Depending on yoru scores, these cards may need to be secured.  I would highly encourage you to speak to a credit expert.  Most reputable companies will provide a complimentary consultation (like ours).  If you have furtehr questions, let me know.

Thanks and hope this helps,

Joe