Question

winelover66

Credit Card Approval odds are inconsistent
I'm finding that the approval odds stated on the CK site differ, depending on the page. For instance, the home page will state that my chances are fair for Capital One Venture on one page but very good on another. I would like to transfer a balance on one of my cards but don't feel very confident to apply based on the approval odds listed by CK. Has anyne had the same issue?

I don't go with the recommendations here because they are based on partial information.  I made my own decisions based on the information I had about all my credit accounts, and proceeded from there. But the education I received from Credit Karma made that decision far easier than in the past.

I'm having the same problem. Home page they recommend Chase Freedom with Very Good odds. Next page, poor odds. Next page, fair odds. This only recently started happening. CK needs to address this.