Question

nipit

credit card applications
I have a thin file, so therefore no credit scores are showing. I'm trying to build new credit, but when I click on the Capitol One Secured it recommends, a new tab opens that is a full gray screen & says in tab "GIF 1x1 pixels" I don't know why an application won't come up for this. Is there any other way to apply for a basic, cheap credit card?

You are having technical issues there, also make sure that you are actually on Capital One's credit site and only apply and give your personal info on a secure device. Try a different device to access their site.

Also make sure you are typing in "Capital" and not "Capitol" when navigating to their site.