Question

Noveltygirl77

Credit Card Application was denied
Per my Karma report I should have a very good chance of getting a Bank Americard Cash Reward Credit Card. I just applied over the phone and was denied. Will this affect my credit scores or report?

Most Helpful Response

Possibly

Per Credit Karma's credit simulator:  Applying for credit will usually add a hard inquiry to your credit report. If you’re approved, you’ll also add a new account. But if you're denied, the inquiry will be the only new item on your report.

I suggest you try the simulator and see if it affects it in your case.