Question

heyyoume

credit card advice
What would be the best credit card to get? I have had no credit cards ever me or my husband my score is a year 608 and I was told get credit card and just pay one bill with it to up my credit score is because qe want to buy a house we are a young couple who started a family at a very young age just not sure what credit card would be beat and why when I do apply I get declined?

Using credit cards responsibly is a great way to build your credit. The best card for you depends on your financial situation. Please look at your personalized recommendations here: https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/creditcards

Credit Karma uses your credit information and approval data from other members to gauge your approval odds. 

Doesn't matter which brand you get.  Visit www.creditcards.com to compare all available cards, along with annual fees, interest rates, etc.  Just pick one that suits your needs.  Once you get the card, keep a balance of 1-3% of your credit limit on the card at all times and your credit score will increase.  Also, if you want to buy a house without worrying about your credit score, visit www.naca.com - a non-profit group that helps low to middle income folks get into homes.   Best of luck!