Question

RepairingNewbie

Credit card Account opened/closed in Feb 1993 is still on report. Is this hurting my score?
I thought every closed account hurts your score. This is listed as opened 02/13/1993 and closed 02/01/1993. It's not a typo, that is how its listed. Should I dispute or can I try to have it removed?

Closed accounts DO NOT hurt your scores unless they were closed in negative standing. Most likely this account was closed in good standing. If it was closed in good standing and you get it removed it will most likely cause harm to your credit profile and scores. For your sake I highly suggest that you take the time to do some reading about credit and educate yourself before you take any action with your credit.