Question

dak45309

Credit Card Account Not Showing on Transunion Report
I have a Discover credit card account and a Fingerhut credit line. On my Equifax, both Discover and Fingerhut accounts are shown there. On my Transunion, the only account there is the Fingerhut one. I figured that the Discover credit card account would show on my Transunion since it hard inquired that report when I applied. Any ideas as to why this might be?

You did not indicate how long you have had the discover card.  It can take 30-60 days for the account to show on all credit bureaus.   Discover does not typically begin to report to all three bureaus until you have received your first statement.   If it has been longer than this time frame, you may want to inquire of  Discover if they are reporting, perhaps some information has not matched up (IE: address)  to allow TransUnion to reference you.   You could also contact TransUnion with the most recent Discover statement to ask that they reflect it on your account.  They will contact Discover and you should soon start seeing updates.