Question

randstank

Credit being constantly being denied
I moved from Canada over two years ago and have had problems getting credit approval.

I've no debt, have three cards (one of which is dredit is secured by a deposit of the credit limit) that I use frequently and pay my bills in full every month. My gross monthly income is over 150K even then can't even get a simple store credit card. IU have never had bad debt, never defaulted on any payments or loans, either here or back in canada ever.

My credit reports from TransUnion do not report any thing negative and my credit report on Credit karma is over 750.

Also I'm unable to get my free annual crefit report online from any of the three agencies.

Am at a loss on how to get both these problems resolved. Appreciate any advise anyone can give.

Thanks.