Question

80Dtown

Credit Applications
I want to know what my approval odds are for a credit card, before I actually submitt an app, is there any way to calculate or find out before, to avoid a hard inquiry, that may result in being declined, for a product not offered on this site like a card for a dept. store?

I dont know of any stores cards except home depot.  You can always check pre qual sites on capital one, us bank, and chase are sold.

The best thing to do is to read all of the reviews that you can on a specific card to learn more about what type of credit profile usually will get approved or denied for it.