Question

verdi22

credit agencies are not allowed bby law to give scores while litigation is in process
the whole credit report is incorrect as I am in litigation with chase(3) for fraud, Capitol One and U S Bank for misrepresentation. The litigation began in July 2011 and is ongoing with Delta Law in Boca Raton, Fla.

referring to legal aspects

I am and have been in litigation since July. 2011 - at such time my accts are still in  litigation due to uncoopertive actions  regarding capitol one,, wells fargo,, union bank and it is legal to report my credit until litigaion re fraud is settled