Question

locki

Court Judgement - How do I clear this from my bankrupty discharge
How do I clear a court judgement from by bankruptcy report after I received a discharge.

Most Helpful Response

Judgments

Once you receive your bankruptcy discharge, you contact the court with which the judgment was processed through. Make sure they have reported it as "discharged in Chapter X Bankruptcy". Pull your credit report after they do so to make sure it is reported as such. It won't get erased from your credit, but you will no longer be held liable for the debt.