Could Somebody Give Me Advice On My Particular Situation
Just figured I'd try this out, I dont have alot going on but Im clueless as to how to improve my score and I was out of work for a while and everything went to hell.
Heres what I have.
2 Credit cards both at 90% ($500 limit and $2000 limit)
2 Credit Cards that are not anywhere on my report
2 yr old paid on-time personal loan ($3,300 current balance ($100 a month))
1 collections that was a mistake and collections company since lifted but still on my derog marks.
1 collections from cell phone company (unpaid) $1420

I have been working with Trinity Debt Relief for about 7 months and paying them on-time everytime... they own my personal loan, and all my credit cards on a 5 year plan

1) How do I get the mistaken collections off my report?
2) What should I do with the collections I have yet to pay on?
3) Is the 5 year flat rate plan with Trinity bad since its paying off my credit cards slow?
4) Would I be better off paying off the $400 balance on one card and the others that are $200-$300 and then just paying on the $2000 card and personal loan myself?
5) Anything else I can do to get my score up or do i need to get my utilization wayy down first?