Question

Janethnr22

Could i give a car back i just bought if never drove off with the car nor gave all the down payment?
i just bought a used car a day ago but didnt drive it off the dealership. it was late at night and wasnt able to get insurance for it. also the deal was to put $2000 and so far ive only given them $500. I want to back out of the deal as per my stupid fault i forgot to ask about the APR which is 21%!!! they got me good. Could i give it back since i never drove off with the car nor gave all the down payment?

I think it depends on what state you live in. Some states give you a 3 day period. Read your loan documents. There should be a clause or starement about it.