Question

Dubyak44

Could I get more information on my credit score?
For months my credit score has been unretrievable and i have been making monthly payments for my car. I just want to know what i could do to figure out the actual number of my credit score.

It sounds as if you have a thin file.  Meaning not enough information to give a score.  Just because you have a car payment does not mean that lender reports it, and even if they do and there is nothing else for credit history, then it might not be enough to calculate a score.  I would suggest reading up on secured credit cards to possibly take another step in building credit, and also double check if your lender on the car reports to any credit agency. Unfortunatly they are not required to do so.

I have come to find out that the CK uses your Street Address, City and Zip to match and pull your information.   I'm in the process of trying to find the min info needed to put TransUnion and Equifax. 
So with that said,  Take a look at the information you have supplied CK and see if that is truely your info or bogus information. 

Currently mine is bogus , till next monday when I check again and test to see what works and what does not work. 

TransUnion pull seems to require less correct information then Equifax but time will tell 

Hope that helps