Question

ManuR609

Could I get approved with a 609 score on a $45,000 vehicle?
I'm working on rebuiling my score after a divorce and a short sale. Foe the last 24 months all my payments are ok and I had experience with Honda Financial Services missing only 1 payment. I need a larger vehicle since my new family is growing but I'm still hesitant of adding inquiries and get denied loosing part of the job done on my credit. Any idea of how Honda Finc. Svcs works? Thanks in advance!

anyone looking at a Vehicle that cost 45,000 must make some **** good money like 250K a year.

Do no plan on being approved for a car loan of 45K with a score of 609.   that one late payment is not helping you at all.

Save your penny's and by a nice used car for about 8-10K