Question

scoreb119

Could I get a 100% home loan with a Fico score 569?
I have a chance to buy a nice house for $55,000 and $5,000 for repairs. So I need a home loan of $60,000 which the house was estimated at 90,000+. The house is 4br 2ba with 1520sqft.
single story home. It has solar panels and was built in 2006. Really need this loan won't ever get a great deal like this again. Contact info 480-215-9756 Email: scoreb119@yahoo.com

Most Helpful Response

NO BANK or private lender at 20%+ interest would give you a loan with a credit score of 569....the minimum is 620 and the only excpetion to that say with a score of 590-600 is if your serious and come to the table with 20% down and debt to income ratio is under 30% sorry thats just how it is since the great recession days of having a pulse and getting a house with no credit and no income is over 

fico score

Good luck geetting a mortgage loan on a fico score of 569 mine is they sa 604 and they are telling me it is too low though credit karma says my transunion is 657 but i guess that was not true I am confused too