Question

creditscorerx

Could anyone help me with Credit One Credit Card Company
Credit One charged me an annual fee!
I signed up for Credit One, on the advice of Credit Karma. I never got my card; but I got the bill for the annual fee. I called and told the "guy from India that could barely speak english" about it. He said he would remove the annual fee and send me a new card. When I tried to use the new card, the Credit One denied credit everywhere I went. The very next day, I ripped up the card and called to close my account and get that annual fee removed. They said they would...................the credit card company is suppose to be in Las Vegas.

Now, I am not getting bills, but the annual fee is not credited to my account. I wrote them a month ago, and they never answered me. I called yesterday, and the "foreigner" argued with me that they can charge an annual fee if they want to, since I received the second card. I asked to speak to a supervisor. He complained that the supervisor is just going to tell me the same thing. So I asked to talk to a higher up. He said he would get his supervisor. What he did was keep me hanging on the line for a very long time until I couldn't take it any more. They robbed me and I have no idea who to go to: my attorney general? Las Vegas?????

CREDIT ONE IS IN INDIA AND THEY BARELY KNOW ENGLISH AND THEY ROBBED ME!!!!

Most Helpful Response

File a dispute with the CRA's

File a dispute with all 3 Credit Reporting Agencies.  You can easily do that on their respective websites.  This will trigger and investigation on their end.  if that doesn't resolve it follow up with a Validation Letter.  

In the future, be sure you know what your signing up for and the terms. The issuing company has to make all that info availabale to you prior to your signing.  Read it and you'll never have a fee creep up on you by surprise.  

Good Luck