Question

CreditKarmaNoob

Costco Credit Card Not Showing in CreditKarma
Hey there everyone. I've had the same Costco Credit Credit card for 9 years now (Originally American Express, now Citi). However these cards do not show up on my credit karma reports. Any idea's on how to fix that?

You might want to check with CITI customer service should be on your Statement. 
Verify that all the information on your COSTCO account is Correct, 

Name, Address, Phone,  SSN, etc. 

also ask them if they report to the Credit Bureau's and if so which ones. 

Both the closed AMEX and the new CITI cards are showing for me in my CreditKarma reports, They have the same OPEN date which is how I figured out which ones they were. Neither card mentions Costco, so if you are looking for that, it doesn't say anything about being associated with Costco.